Hello all my fabulous readers! As summer starts to come to an end and parents rush around to get the kids ready for a new school year, I’m still plugging away on the madness known as my deadlines. Which means plenty of goodies for you. From August through December there will be a release each month. Some will have two releases. Below is the schedule. Please keep in mind that dates are subject to change.
- 8/12 – Touch of Desires (Ashwood Falls #4.5) part of Dark Fates: A Paranormal Anthology.
- 9/02 – ARTEMIS’S HUNT, #2.5 in the Sons of War series
- September/October – His Guard Heart, part of Unconditional Surrender: An M/M Military (No date yet, but follow the blog to stay up to date.)
- 10/20 – Imperfect Mate (Harmony Springs #1) part of the Decadent Publishing ROAR series
- 11/18 – A Leopard’s Path (Ashwood Falls #5) this is Ana and Kieran’s story
- 12/16 – It’s a Vampire Chirstmas (Vampire Lords #1)
Have a great rest of your summer and happy reading!